Apollo's Got Talent
Our executives will review all video submissions and narrow it down to the top finalists. Next, Apollo employees will get to vote on their favorites on Youtube. The contestant with the most likes will win a $250 gift card. Our second place winner will receive $100. And our third place winner will receive $50. Voting will take place during the virtual party on Dec 16th and the three winners will be announced during the event.
1. Contestants must be active employees within good standing.
2. Contestants agree that their name, image, image and likeness may be used for Internet purposes (announcing winner).
3. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Apollo Retail Specialists, LLC. reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
4. follow all rules governed by the CDC regarding COVID 19.
5. Apollo Retail Specialists LLC. reserves the right to disqualify contestants. Contestants shall not enter multiple times. Fraudulent activities will be monitored and will lead to exclusion.
6. Winners will be contacted via phone and email to schedule their vacation.
7. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
8. Apollo Retail Specialists, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
9. Apollo Retail Specialists, LLC., their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
10. Apollo Retail Specialists, LLC. reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) should events beyond Apollo’s control warrant.
11. Apollo Retail Specialists, LLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
12. Apollo Retail Specialists, LLC shall not be held liable for any technical, mechanical or electrical malfunctions.
13. Applicants will be vetted for eligibility based on the rules of the contest before drawing will commence.
14. Deadline for entry is Nov 15th 2021 at 2p EST.