Senior Team Leads
Did you know Apollo Retail is hiring Senior Team leads for its merchandising division? A Senior Team Lead can be different in other industries. For the merchandising division, this would be an expert merchandiser who has years of experience working for big box retailers like Target, Walmart, Home Depot, or Lowes, for example. The Senior Team Lead would lead a crew of other merchandisers and help train and oversee the project. He or she is responsible for all operations within an assigned project as set forth by the District Manager. This position provides guidance and direction to a team of employees in areas of team performance, training and development, company goals, proper safety practices and project completion per assigned deadline while maintaining customer service and profitability.
Let's talk about the job responsibilities of a team lead. What are they? Well, for one, a merchandising Senior Team Lead would :
· Represent Apollo and its business units in all interactions with its retail partners, its customers and external vendors while providing a positive work environment.
· Carry out the needs of the company while supporting all Apollo policies and procedures.
· Provide training to retail merchandising Team Leads and employees on key elements within the assigned project and build a talent pipeline by performing employee assessments after completion of project to help identify strengths and opportunities.
· Create a positive and engaging merchandising team environment with an open door communication policy while providing continuous feedback to employees by recognizing and rewarding successful performance and addressing performance-related concerns.
· Communicate regularly with District Manager on assigned merchandising project updates, wins and opportunities.
· Responsible to bring assigned retail project in or under budgeted hours while ensuring any project related reporting and scheduling are submitted on-time with accuracy.
· Recruit new retail Team Leads and employees, assist with new hire on-boarding and training completion, and provide additional support with existing merchandising team as needed based on staffing needs.
· Maintain safety standards per OSHA required guidelines and report accidents immediately.
Do you have what it takes to be a retail merchandising Senior Team Lead? If so you'll need to have :
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required / BS degree preferred or combination or education, training and experience.
· Minimum of two years’ retail industry management/leadership experience, and merchandising/installation experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills including verbal/non-verbal communication, problem solving, and decision making.
· Willingness to adapt and learn to changing circumstances and ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects.
· Working knowledge of plan-o-grams and/or floorplans with some knowledge of blueprints; able to cross reference multiple documents.
· Strong knowledge of fixture sets including, racking, shelves and light assembly.
· Completion of all internal certifications and training programs. May require certification to operate machinery (e.g. forklifts.)
Make sure you head to our career page and search for "Senior Team Lead" if this sounds like a perfect fit! And remember, you can always contact email@example.com for more info! Best of luck.